Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I've got an appointment next week to take some samples in to this awesome fresh pasta place in Davis Square, Dave's Fresh Pasta...I'm wicked nervous, especially cause the cranberry cheesecake bars I made stuck in the pan so I could barely scrape out the 12 I needed. So now I've got to make something to take him. Probably cranberry cheesecake, linzer cookies, maybe one more thing. Maybe not. Two samples are good enough, and a menu...at least for now.

My arm is really in pain from lifting hundreds of pounds of flour at work. I guess writing on the laptop all the time doesn't help since it's not supported...

I made the most amazing cranberry jam/compote to go with the cheesecake. But I think I'm going to need to put it IN the cheesecake instead...it bleeds a little. It's just cranberries, cloves, vanilla bean, sugar and water boiled way down. Divine. If that were the base for Sonsie's cranberry fool, I think we'd sell a few more than we do.

No comments: